Title Department Manager: Mindi Mitchell
The Automobile and Watercraft Title Division of the Clerk of Courts of Common Pleas is linked throughout the State of Ohio by a sophisticated computer network. This Automated Title Processing System (ATPS) provides fast, efficient issuance of approximately 4.5 million Ohio Titles annually. A certificate of title is documented proof of ownership.
In addition to collecting the sales and use taxes for the purchase of automobiles, the Clerk of Courts is responsible for collecting all revenue relating to court costs, bonds, fines and forfeitures. The Clerk of Courts of Common Pleas is responsible for receiving and disbursing thousands of other dollars which are directed to various accounts of the county and state.
You will need Adobe Acrobat™ Reader to be able to open and print out these pdf files. If you do not have Acrobat, click here to download the latest version of this program for free.
- Allen County Clerk of Courts Auto Title Division Information
- Power of Attorney
- Affidavit for Designation of Beneficiary
- Application for Dealer Assignment
- Unclaimed Motor Vehicle Affidavit
- Pawnbroker Affidavit
- Surviving Spouse Affidavit
- Application(s) for Certificate of Title to a Motor Vehicle
- Minor Consent Form
- Odometer Disclosure Statement
- OBMV Record Request